Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I confess...I suck at New Year's Resolutions.  No really, it's true.  I have never, ever been able to keep a Resolution that I make on January 1st (usually they're broken by January 2nd).   This year I was determined to be different, this year I would make, and stick to,  a resolution.  Now I could have cheated and resolved to be more sarcastic but that would have been cheating (although I totally could have kept that one).  Instead I decided that my resolution would be something concrete, something that I could see and touch, something that I was actually capable of doing.

And I did!

I resolved this year to finish making the tree skirt that I had begun 2 years previously.  A tree skirt whose completion was interrupted by life and RA and a complete inability to use my hands for about a year.  So I did, and after 3 years of working I must say that  it was so worth the wait!



 






Now I have to think of a new resolution......I may have to revisit that be more sarcastic idea.

2 comments: