It's the end of another year, the perfect time to purge the closets of clothes, the drawers of junk, and the house of all that extra stuff that you don't really need. It's also the perfect time for confessions, and resolutions....
So here's Round Three of my confessions
1. When I watch television shows on DVD I have to look a the title of each show, and read the summary. It's true, even if I've seen the show before I still have to do it. I hate the "Play All" button.
2. My alarm clock goes off three separate times in the morning because I like to wake up slowly, I'm guessing this is one of the many positive aspects to living alone since I suspect if anyone else had to listen to three alarms each morning things wouldn't be so pleasant
3. Despite my tendency to ramble on and on, I have actually gone an entire 24 hours without speaking, at all. And I did it just to see if I could (cause I'm weird like that).
4. I hate cold weather but am to cheap to turn my heat above 65 unless I have guests over and then I do it out of guilt.
5. I get horribly embarrassed by awkward people doing embarrassing things on TV and therefore can't watch most reality shows because they make me queasy and uncomfortable. And if I do watch them I do so with the remote in my hand ready to turn the channel if necessary.
6. While I never, in a million years, would ever want to be on The Real World, I am sad that I'm to old to be on it because it makes me feel...well, old.
7. No matter where I am, in any building, I always make sure to know the fastest way to the exit. Although nothing has ever happened to make this information necessary I like to be prepared just in case. (side note: B, don't pretend like you don't do the exact same thing)
8. I like driving, a LOT, except for in the rain which sucks, or when going over a bridge.
9. I call it "E! Entertainment Television" Every. Single. Time. Deal with it
10. I've only been able to keep 1 New Year's Resolution in my entire life and it was this year so I'm quitting while I'm ahead and resolving to not make any more New Year's Resolutions
Farewell 2009...here's to a better and brighter 2010!!