Saturday, April 18, 2009

Technology is FUN

Those who know me know that I've been without cable for about a year and a half. I made the cut in an effort to save money, although my credit card would beg to differ! I also have dial-up Internet, again for money reasons. I couldn't quite make the cut to no Internet like my sister did, I'm a bit to addicted for that. The point is that I've thought for the past 18 months that I've been saving money........

Turns out I was wrong. I discovered that by getting a package deal, and cancelling AOL I'm actually saving money while getting to enjoy high-speed Internet for the first time in my house. Plus I can get cable back!! Please don't think me to pathetic that this fills me with joy. I've had the Discovery Channel on all day and I'm not tired of it yet! Who knew that I could enjoy faster Internet, the Discovery Channel, and pay LESS each month? Clearly I didn't know that or I would have done this a long time ago.

Welcome back Cable, welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment